Delicious and Family-Friendly Non-Vegetarian Recipes for Everyone’s Palate
When it comes to cooking for a family, it can be a challenge to find recipes that are both delicious and appealing to everyone’s palate. This is especially true if you have a mix of vegetarians and non-vegetarians in your household. However, there are plenty of non-vegetarian recipes out there that are so tasty and satisfying, even the vegetarians in your family might be tempted to give them a try. In this article, we will explore some family-friendly non-vegetarian recipes that are sure to be a hit with everyone at your dinner table.
1. Chicken Parmesan
Chicken Parmesan is a classic Italian dish that is loved by both kids and adults. It’s made with breaded chicken breasts topped with marinara sauce and melted cheese. Serve it with spaghetti for a complete meal that’s sure to satisfy everyone’s cravings.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Dip each chicken breast in the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese, making sure they are fully coated.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and top each breast with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Return the chicken to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
2. Beef Stir-Fry
Beef stir-fry is a quick and easy dish that’s packed with flavor. You can customize it with your family’s favorite vegetables, making it a versatile option for any meal.
- 1 lb beef strips
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (such as bell peppers, broccoli, and carrots)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef strips and cook until browned, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and garlic to the skillet and stir-fry until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce and cook for another 2 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
These are just a couple of examples of non-vegetarian recipes that are sure to be a hit with your family. Remember, the key to successful family meals is to find dishes that are flavorful, satisfying, and easy to prepare. Happy cooking!